Fellowship of IASR
International Academy of Science and Research (IASR) is a leading science education and research think tank in India has opened fellowship and is limited to only 10 people per year. Fellows will be selected for life through a very strict review process on the basis of excellence in science education, teaching and research. Each year only 10 fellows will be selected from interested life members and few corporate and senior academicians who have contributed significantly to the cause of science education and research.
Eligibility Criteria to become Fellow:
- Life Fellowship of International Academy of Science and Research (IASR) is essential.
- Minimum 15 Years of professional/ academic/ research experience.
- Individual with illustrious career and significant contribution towards the cause of education and research to their credit through publications/ research, faculty contribution, educational initiatives will be preferred.
NOTE: Eligibility criteria may be relaxed in few cases if person is of very high stature like noble laureates, Vice Chancellors, Eminent Academicians, Scientists, etc.
Benefits to IASR Fellows:
- IASR Fellows are authorized to suffix FIASR (Fellow of International Academy of Science and Research) after their name for Academic usages.
- Preference will be given to IASR Fellows to represent on behalf of IASR at various platforms as speakers/ Resource Persons.
- Fellows of IASR Will be recommended to various committee/council at national/international levels.
- Opportunity to interact and brainstorm with other IASR Fellows and selected policy makers and regulators.
- Fellows will be preferred as office bearer of IASR.
- Applicant has to send the detailed resume for the approval of fellow committee.
- Applicant has to make the payment of INR 7,000 only (For members)/ INR 10,000 (For non members) as the processing fee for the fellowship of IASR
- In case if applicant is not selected then processing fee will be refunded within 10 working days.
Mode of Payment of Fellowship Fees: Fellowship fee can be send only through A/c Payee Cheque or NEFT/RTGS/ Cash*
- A/c Payee Cheque: In favour of "International Academy of Science and Research".
- NEFT Details:
A/C Name: International Academy of Science and Research,
Bank: DENA Bank, Kharda Branch,
A/C No: 124811031422,
IFSC code: BKDN0911248
Send your detailed resume to email@example.com for the consideration of Fellow Committee along with the processing fee
*Cash will only be taken by hand at IASR Hqrs. Pl. do not send the cash by Post within the envelope.
The Duly filled Fellowship Form with documents should be send by Speed Post to:
Dr. Tanmoy Rudra, General Secretary
International Academy of Science and Research
42, Station Road, Rahara, Kolkata- 700 118
West Bengal, INDIA
Mobile / WhatsApp: +91-9831446832, +91-8017873737
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com